In situations where a device is not connected to the internet your customer can reactivate a license on the device via the Customer Portal. To do this your customer will need to know:
- The License Activation Key - uniquely identifies the licenses to be reactivated
- The Device ID or Device Label - uniquely identifies the device to be reactivated
Please see Getting Started With License Activation for more details on the on-line and manual/disconnected license activation modes.
To reactivate a license on a device:
- Login to the customer portal at https://srv.softwarepotential.com/portal
- Select Active Devices in the main portal navigation:
- Click the Activate icon for the license/device pair to be reactivated.
If the license cannot be reactivated then the icon will be greyed out.
- Review the license and device details and click the Activate button to submit the activation request.
- Click the Download button in the License File form to download the license file.
- Copy the downloaded license file to the target device and install it there to complete the reactivation process.