In situations where a device is not connected to the internet your customer can manually activate a license on the disconnected device using the Customer Portal.
Manual Activation Request
Your customer will first need to
- Generate a manual Activation Request file on the disconnected device using the appropriate Manual Activation UI in your application.
- Copy this to a device that can access the customer portal at https://srv.softwarepotential.com/portal
To activate a license on a disconnected device:
- Login to the customer portal at https://srv.softwarepotential.com/portal
- Select the New Device option in the main portal navigation.
- Browse to the location of the Activation Request file created earlier.
- On successful activation download the license file, copy it to the target device, and install it there to complete the activation.