You may create customers in your Software Potential account. These customers may be created manually or imported programmatically via the Software Potential Web Services API.
You can then Assign Licenses to a customer as well as Invite Customers to create a Portal account.
The following data can be held on a customer:
- Name (mandatory)
- External ID (optional reference to the customer in an external system such as CRM/ERP system)
- Contact Details (optional)
- Contact Person
- Phone Fax
To create a new customer:
- Select Consume → Create Customer in main navigation bar.
- Enter a Name for the customer (mandatory) together with any additional optional data required, and click the Save button:
- Click the Back To Customer List button to view list of all customers in your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.