There are no SpAgent Runtime fixes included in this release and so you will not need to update your current permutation or install the required NuGet packages in your solution.
- Portal Email Invitation: When resending a portal email invitation the default email is set to that used in previous invitation. This can be overwritten if incorrect.
- Online - Blank Custom Tag name when issuing/reissuing a license: When issuing or re-issuing a license it was possible to add a Custom Tag with an empty name. This Custom Tag caused an error when retrieving the license programmatically via the web service APIs. This issue is now fixed and an appropriate error message is displayed if an attempt is made to add a Custom Tag with a blank name.
- Online - Reissuing a subscription license to a time-limited license: When a subscription license was reissued as a time-limited license the subscription fields in the license were not cleared correctly and the license was still shown as a subscription license in License Details view in the portal. This is now fixed. (This issue only affected the display of license details in portal and the license was still correctly enforced as a time-limited license by the runtime.)
- Online- MaxDevices value on a SKU is automatically reset to1 when the SKU is edited: This is now fixed so that the original Max Devices value is retained when a SKU is edited. It is still possible to update this value before saving the updated SKU
- Online - Leading/trailing blanks in Customer search can result in incorrect search results: This has now been fixed as search terms are now trimmed.
- Online - WebHookNotification blocked occasionally: Queued webhook notifications could be blocked due to an occasional issue when updating webhook status in webhook sender. This has now been fixed.