You will need to download and install the Code Protector and associated Permutation before you can protect and license your application.
Before you can install Code Protector you will need to first create a Permutation as per the steps in Manage Permutations.
Install Code Protector
To Install code Protector:
- Login to your Software Potential service account.
- Select the Develop → Manage Permutations option on the main menu - this will display a table of all available permutations (the permutation version is shown in the Version column in the table).
- Select the Permutation to be installed – the selected permutation will be highlighted in the table of available Permutations.
- Download the Code Protector installer using the Download Code Protector link for the selected Permutation.
- Download the Permutation file using the Download Permutation link for the selected Permutation.
- Run the Code Protector.msi to install the Code Protector tool.
To install the Permutation in Code Protector:
- Launch Code Protector (no need to login to the Software Potential service).
- Select Permutations tab in left hand panel.
- Click the Add Permutation button.
- Navigate to the location where you downloaded the Permutation file earlier.
- Select the Permutation file and click Open to install the permutation in Code Protector.
Article is closed for comments.